Surprise!! An OSHA inspector is at your door! It can happen at any time with no advance warning. The health of your employees and your business depends on being ready.
Safety is good business. Here’s why:
- Accidents can cause costly business interruptions.
- Customers and employees expect that your workplace is safe.
- OSHA fines and increased insurance rates are costly.
- Strong workplace safety practices help recruit and retain top talent.
- Safety = Profitability. An effective safety program saves $4 to $6 for every $1 invested, according to OSHA.
Hear from Larry Sperling, a 16-year retired OSHA Investigator and Lari Kippen, a 25-year safety industry veteran, on how you can protect your employees and make a huge difference in how your company fares with an OSHA visit.
OECS Workplace Safety Experts and G & A Partners
Tim Sheehan and Chris Naylor, OECS Workplace Safety Owners; Russ Simatic, G & A Partners Regional Manager
In this event you will learn:
- Why having great people on your team is key.
- How to proactively prepare your safety program.
- Best practices when OSHA shows up.
- Avoiding costly fines.
- Q and A with the experts.
Thursday, May 17, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Please note early start time)
Lunch - 11:00 a.m.
Program: 11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$25 Members/$35 Non-Members
Sunday, May 13, 2018
For Event Flyer Click Here!
All cancellation requests must be made no less than 72 business hours in advance of the meeting. Cancellations made less than 72 business hours in advance, including no-shows, will be billed for the meeting if not prepaid.