Sign Up for Dream It. Do It. Statewide Tour of Manufacturing
Friday, August 25, 2017
Now is the time to make plans to be part of the 2017 Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing and be a part of changing the perception about advanced manufacturing.
Check out this video.
When: Tours can take place anytime in October, however, most tours occur October 1 - 7 during Minnesota Manufacturing Week or during National Manufacturing Day, October 6.
Register: Go to www.tourofmanufacturingmn.com to register your tour dates and times so participants can find your tour. You’ll also receive a toolkit to help promote your tour after registering.
Contact your area schools: Invite your area schools to tour your facility. Send them this link for the education tour transportation application form http://www.tourofmanufacturingmn.com/k-14-transportation-funding-application-form/.
Need transportation from a school to your tour?
- MPMA is sponsoring transportation scholarships for schools in the metro and surrounding areas this year.
- For more information about transportation scholarships go to: www.tourofmanufacturingmn.com. Click on Student Tours and look for “Resources are Available to Help Your Students” the bottom of the page.
- For more detailed information, please contact Jaimee Meyer at email@example.com.
Hosting school tours provides a way for you to:
- Connect with and provide students, parents, influencers, educators, counselors, education administrators, school board members, and community leaders a look at today’s advanced manufacturing.
- Inspire the next generation of manufacturers.
- Tell your company’s story.
- Share exciting career opportunities at your company.
- Demonstrate the need for skilled workers in the exciting career field of advanced manufacturing.
- Highlight and demonstrate how Career and Technical Education (CTE) and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) relate to modern manufacturing and how these skills are used every day.
Contact: Sandy Kashmark, Midwest Manufacturers’ Association, 1-800-654-5773 or firstname.lastname@example.org