The 2019 Minnesota Manufacturing Conference
Strengthen. Unify. Educate.
Wednesday & Thursday, October 16 & 17, 2019
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
7025 Northland Drive, N.
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
The 2019 Minnesota Manufacturing Conference will bring together Minnesota manufacturers to strengthen and unify the manufacturing industry on October 16 & 17 at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest in Brooklyn Park.
The 2-day conference is a one-stop shop for educational seminars and keynote presentations on lean, leadership, technology, and workforce development. It is the only conference in the state that has been created by and designed for manufacturers.
- Exchange ideas with your peers about key industry topics to fortify manufacturing’s economic muscle in the state and build a roadmap to future productivity and competitiveness.
- Meet and collaborate with manufacturing innovators, peers, and professionals to discuss actionable approaches to benefit the manufacturing industry, especially regarding solutions to meet workforce development challenges.
- Learn about best practices in lean, leadership, workforce development, and technology that will enhance your knowledge and expand your education in the rapidly changing manufacturing industry.
Held during Minnesota’s manufacturing month, this is the largest local manufacturing conference of its kind that is designed to bring together members of at least 15 manufacturing associations and professional business groups from around the state to facilitate business relationships that will strengthen the industry’s profile.
- 10% Early Bird discount is available until September 3, 2019
- All ticket prices include breakfast and lunch, and social hours.
- 1 day, Oct. 16 or Oct. 17: $299.00/Early Bird Price: $270.00
- 2 days, Oct. 16 and 17: $449.00/Early Bird Price: $405.00
- Group rates (4 or more) and academic rates are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-564-3041
All cancellations, with request for refund, must be received in writing and must be postmarked or electronically submitted 30 days (Sept. 16, 2019) prior to conference. A 50% discount will give given if cancellations are made within 2 weeks (Oct. 2, 2019) of the Conference; no refunds will be given within 5 days of the Conference.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here for more information.
- Steve Kalina, Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association (MPMA), email@example.com or 952-564-3041
- Lydia Loges, Customized Training Specialist, Manufacturers Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-383-9445.