Manufacturing Facility Tour: Teamvantage
Thursday, November 14
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location: 20697 Fenway Ave. N., Forest Lake, MN 55025
- Tour participants are subject to review and approval by host company
- This tour is open to manufacturing/associate members, our annual sponsors, and 20% of our affiliate members.
- NOTE: You will need to sign into your MPMA account to register for this tour.
- Reservation deadline is Sunday, November 10, 2019
11:00 a.m.: Registration
11:30 a.m. Presentation
12:00 p.m.: Lunch
12:30 p.m. Tour
1:30 p.m. Optional Bonus Tour at Custom Mold & Design
“Building Relationships Between Manufacturing, Educators, and Students to Build the Workforce of the Future”
- Building relationships with educators and the school systems
- Exposing young people to manufacturing technology before high school
- Connecting with parents
- Building relationships with youth programs outside of schools
- Internship programs and apprenticeships
- Tech schools and colleges
- Shelly Bruno, Human Resources Manager
- Kelly Stichter, General Manager
- Lester Jones, Vice President
ABOUT TEAMVANTAGE and CUSTOM MOLD & DESIGN
Teamvantage is a state-of-the-art custom contract manufacturer and injection molder that offers complete manufacturing solutions. Areas of competency and expertise include, but are not limited to: engineering design services, clean room molding and assembly, micro-molding, silicone molding, machining (metals, plastics, and ceramics), mold / tooling design and fabrication, mechanical assembly, product testing, decorating, packaging and complete supply chain management.
The company is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and AS9100D certified; registered with the FDA; ITAR registered and have over 45 years of manufacturing experience. Teamvantage also specializes in the creation and development of manufacturing cells that ultimately run in its customer’s factories.
Custom Mold & Design is the industry leader for designing and building high-precision, fast cycling molds, machine components, and fixtures.
Serving a wide range of industries including medical, aerospace, consumer products, and electronics, our experienced craftsmen work with the best machinery, tooling, and software, to provide you a single source for all of your molds, maintenance, fixturing, and machined component needs.