Redpath & Co. Presents: 'Is an ESOP the RIght Exit Strategy for You?'
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
MPMA member and sponsor, Redpath and Company is playing host to a manufacturing program, "Is an ESOP the Right Exit Strategy for You?" on Tuesday, September 18 from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. at Midland Hills County Club in Roseville.
Come to this breakfast seminar to learn the pros and cons about exit strategies and leave with an understanding of how they work, when they make sense to set up, and what happens after the ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) is created.
Matt Schubring, managing director at Chartwell Financial Advisory, and Brian Sweeney, partner at Redpath and Company, will bring clarity to the ESOP strategy and provide insights from their 30+ years of combined experience in ESOP valuations, transactions, feasibility studies, tax, and accounting.
The seminar will cover:
- What is an ESOP?
- Characteristics of ESOP company candidates.
- How ESOPs work (transaction and ongoing).
- Cost of an ESOP (transaction and ongoing).
- Entity structure requirements.
- ESOP financing options.
- How to get started with the ESOP process.
- Why you might choose a 100% ESOP vs. a partial ESOP and vice versa.
Click here for more information and to register.