Sign Up for Dream It. Do It. Minnesota's 2018 Tour of Manufacturing
Monday, August 20, 2018
Posted by: Nancy Huddleston
Now is the time to make plans to be part of the 2018 Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing and be a part of changing the perception about advanced manufacturing.
Check out this video.
When: Tours can take place anytime in October, however, most tours occur October 1 - 7 during Minnesota Manufacturing Week or during National Manufacturing Day, October 6.
Register: Go to www.tourofmanufacturingmn.com to register your tour dates and times so participants can find your tour. You’ll also receive a toolkit to help promote your tour after registering.
Contact your area schools: Invite your area schools to tour your facility. Send them this link for the education tour transportation application form http://www.tourofmanufacturingmn.com/k-14-transportation-funding-application-form/.
Need transportation from a school to your tour?
- MPMA is sponsoring transportation scholarships for schools in the metro and surrounding areas this year.
- For more information about transportation scholarships go to: www.tourofmanufacturingmn.com. Click on Student Tours and look for “Resources are Available to Help Your Students” the bottom of the page.
Hosting school tours provides a way for you to:
- Connect with and provide students, parents, influencers, educators, counselors, education administrators, school board members, and community leaders a look at today’s advanced manufacturing.
- Inspire the next generation of manufacturers.
- Tell your company’s story.
- Share exciting career opportunities at your company.
- Demonstrate the need for skilled workers in the exciting career field of advanced manufacturing.
- Highlight and demonstrate how Career and Technical Education (CTE) and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) relate to modern manufacturing and how these skills are used every day.
For more detailed information,
please contact Jaimee Meyer at email@example.com.