YST@DLI Grants Available to Manufacturers
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
More grants are available for the Youth Skills Training program. Youth Skills Training at the Department of Labor and Industry (YST@DLI) supports the development and implementation of paid experiential learning opportunities for students age 16 and older.
MPMA spearheaded the legislation that created this program in 2017, which includes:
- Local partnerships between employers and high schools.
- High-growth, high-demand, living-wage occupations.
- Industry-related classroom instruction.
- Paid part-time industry experience for students.
- Safe and meaningful opportunities for high school students.
For more information, contact Rich Wessels, program manager.