Deadline Extended to Feb. 15 To Participate in Wage Survey
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
The deadline to participate in the 2019 Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey© has been extended until Friday, February 15.
The Manufacturers Alliance and Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association (MPMA) have presented the survey to its members for the past 22 years in an effort to help attract and retain employees in tight labor markets by ensuring wages are competitive.
THE SURVEY INCLUDES:
- 197 job categories across industry segments
- Hourly production, support, and management wages
- Executive, office, and sales salaries
- Wage increase percentages and premium pay practices
- Participant profile, ranking your wages against participants
- A complementary workshop on how to interpret the survey
- Plus! The Manufacturing Trends Report
CLICK HERE to participate in the survey.
Contact Kim Morales at the Manufacturers Alliance at 763-533-8239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.