Nominations Sought for TCB's 2019 Manufacturing Excellence Awards
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Twin Cities Business Magazine (TCB) is seeking nominations for the 2019 Manufacturing Excellence Awards.
The awards seek to recognize excellence in manufacturing related to: product design and engineering, manufacturing processes, business operations, human capital, logistics and supply-chain management, local manufacturing, and/or product or niche uniqueness. Original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and makers, both large and small from all across Minnesota, are invited to enter.
The goal is to spotlight truly exceptional performance in at least one of the following areas:
- Product Design and Innovation
- Operational Excellence
- Workforce Development
- Supply Chain Development
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Collaboration in Manufacturing
- Local Impact
Entry Rules & Guidelines:
- There’s NO FEE to enter.
- Manufacturers must be either headquartered or have significant operations in Minnesota to be eligible to enter.
- Winners will be selected by a judging panel of industry experts and Twin Cities Business editorial team members.
- Please note that the information provided in this nomination form may be used for a TCB article. All facts provided will be verified before publication.
- Application deadline is Friday, April 12.
- Honorees and finalists will be selected and notified by May 17.
- Honorees must be present to celebrate at an awards dinner and program in September.
Call for Entry:
- Click here to be directed to a website with more information and to submit your nomination information.
- Entries are due by April 12, 2019.
- Nominate a Company: Companies, customers, business associates, economic development authorities, and others are invited to nominate. Often, companies achieving enterprise excellence are led by humble leaders, and humble leaders don’t often seek award recognition on their own. Please fill out the information completely before forwarded the application to a company you think deserves recognition.
- If you have any questions or do not hear back regarding the status of your application by April 26, please contact Sarah Aulik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-336-9288.