Matsuura USA Open House is April 23 – 24
Friday, March 29, 2019
Matsuura USA will feature two H.Plus Series Machines, the H.Plus-504 and the H.Plus-630 Horizontal Machining Centers, at the IMAGINE.CREATE.INNOVATE Open House at their Saint Paul facility April 23 - 24, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day.
The H.Plus-504 Horizontal Machining Center is equipped with 500-by-500-mm pallet and #40-taper spindle. In response to customer and market demand for the accommodation of larger workpieces, the H.Plus-504 possesses the largest working envelope in its class and can handle a maximum workpiece size of D800 mm x H1,000 mm, weighing 750kg on each pallet.
It was designed for automatic production of any type of work piece and providing high precision, high cutting performance and exceptional surface finish. A rotary indexing table (B axis) is provided as a standard feature, which is driven with a direct drive motor with a maximum feed rate of 100 min-1. In addition, Matsuura’s DCS (Dynamic Clamp System) and ADC (Automatic Acceleration and Deceleration Control) intelligently contribute to a shorter cycle and indexing time.
The expandable ATC/APC options enable extended unmanned operation: Tool storage capacity with a maximum of 330 tools (matrix type magazine) and pallet storage capacity with a maximum of 6 pallets (floor pallet system).
The H.Plus-630 High Performance Machining Center designed for hard metal cutting with a standard 12K spindle offering 451N·m of torque. This rugged, high-speed precision horizontal machining center offers maximum versatility and productivity.
Matsuura will demonstrate the H.Plus 630’s capabilities cutting steel Housing with the help of GibbsCAM.
Delivering long periods of reliable, unmanned operation, high accuracy, and exceptionally efficient production, the H.Plus-630 Horizontal Machining Center offers high rigidity, high speed with a compact footprint. It features a 700N·m High Torque Spindle and features solid, robust rigidity for highly accurate hard metal cutting. The machine allows cutting on all five sides in one operation. The H.Plus-630 can achieve high-accuracy complex 5-Axis machining for unmanned operation. It encompasses superior construction, premium components, and meticulous attention to detail, including hand scraping of mating surfaces.
Matsuura Machinery USA will also showcase the following machines at the Open House:
- CUBLEX-35 5-Axis Multi-Tasking Machining Center
- LF-160 Linear Motor Machine
- MX-330 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- MX-520 PC4 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- MX-850 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center PC4
- Matsuura LUMEX Avance-25 Metal Laser Sintering Hybrid Milling Machine
- Matsuura LUMEX Avance-60 Metal Laser Sintering Hybrid Milling Machine
Invest in yourself and your company by attending Informative Technology Seminars:
- CAMplete Solutions Inc. will show how you can transition from 3 to 5-axis in a simple, effortless and cost-effective manner.
- hyperMILL & Fraisa USA will present an informative seminar on Barrel Cutting: Learn how metal removal rates and surface finishes can be dramatically improved using new barrel tools (Circle Segment Cutters).
- Raptor Workholding Products will explain how to machine multiple parts with one workholding solution.
- Sandvik Coromant will present two sessions: 1) Manufacturing Economics & 2) High Speed Milling
- PQI will explain how to manage in-process inspection & CMM Inspection.
Matsuura USA will present:
- WHY 5?
- Transitioning Into 5-Axis
- Matsuura Simple Automation
- Matsuura Advanced Manufacturing
To attend the open house, contact your exclusive Matsuura Distributor or register at: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eg5o8xwp422cb723&oseq=&c=&ch=