11th Annual State of Manufacturing® Survey Released May 14
Monday, April 8, 2019
The State of Manufacturing®, now in its 11th year, is the most comprehensive survey of Minnesota's manufacturers. It reveals their perceptions and opinions on the economy and other major issues impacting business.
The survey release event is Tuesday, May 14 at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center. During that event, MPMA's President/CEO Steve Kalina is moderating a panel of manufacturing industry experts, which includes:
- Jeff Ackerson, President/CEO, Vector Windows, Fergus Falls
- Barb Haley, Minnesota House of Representatives, District 21A, Red Wing
- Matt Hanson, President Hanson Silo Company, Lake Lillian
- Bob Kill, President/CEO, Enterprise Minnesota
This is a premier occasion celebrating Minnesota’s manufacturing industry and is open to manufacturers and everyone connected to the manufacturing industry including educators, elected officials, economic development professionals, granting agencies, and members of the media.
This event will feature:
- A briefing of the 2019 results
- A manufacturing panel discussion featuring business and community leaders
- Networking opportunities and refreshments
Following the May 14 survey release event, Enterprise Minnesota will play host to other State of Manufacturing® events throughout greater Minnesota in Bemidji, Owatonna, Buffalo, Alexandria, Willmar, and Duluth.
To register for any State of Manufacturing® event, and for more information, CLICK HERE.