Defense Alliance Hosts Program About Rapid Innovation Fund (RIF)
Monday, April 29, 2019
Join the Defense Alliance on Wednesday, May 8, to hear from the Navy’s Program Manager for Contract Support to the U.S. Navy’s Rapid Innovation Fund (RIF) program and learn about transitioning mid-stage technology to commercialization through Pentagon funding.
The Navy’s RIF program goals are to increase capabilities to the warfighter and save costs for acquisition programs. The RIF is all about transition of capable innovation, not experimentation.
The program will feature four main areas:
- Navy RIF Program overview by the U.S. Navy’s program manager
- Department of Defense and U.S. Navy technology areas of interest
- Reasons to pursue, and best practices for winning a RIF - hear from previous RIF awardees
- Doing business with DoD prime contractors
A light breakfast will be included. Limited seating at this event - register soon!
- When: Wednesday, May 8, 8:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Where: McNamara Alumni Center, University of Minnesota, 200 Oak St. S.E., Minneapolis, MN
- Click here for more detailed information.