Come to June 4 Symposium on Workforce Management
Monday, May 20, 2019
MPMA member Ballard Spahr LLP is partnering with Baker Tilly at a June 4 manufacturing and distribution symposium series, "Managing Your Workforce and Finding Talent in Today's Market."
The program is free, and includes interactive presentations:
- Manage Your Workforce Today and Avoid Crisis Management Tomorrow
- Surviving in a Candidate-Centric Market
The June 4 program takes place at the Golden Valley Country Club, 7001 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley and the agenda is as follows:
To register and for more information, click here.
- 7:30 - 8:10 a.m.: Registration, breakfast, and introductions
- 8:10 - 9:00 a.m.: Presentation: Managing Your Workforce
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.: Networking break
- 9:30 - 10:20 a.m.: Presentation: Surviving in a Candidate-Centric Market
- 10:20 - 11:-00 a.m.: Q & A and closing