OECS Kicks Off Safety Seminar on October 3
Friday, September 6, 2019
OECS Workplace Safety Experts is playing host to "Safety as Your Secret Weapon," a series of seminars to help employers create strong safety programs that have a healthy return on the investment.
On Thursday, October 3, at 11:00 a.m. the seminar topic is, "It's About the Bottom Line!" where participants will learn how every dollar invested in safety has a $4 - $6 return. This important information often gets lost in industry jargon, so come hear from safety experts who will demystify this for you so that your company can capture the benefits.
WHO: This event is for Owners, Presidents, and Safety, HR and Plant Management
WHERE: Minneapolis Marriott West, 9960 Wayzata Boulevard; Minneapolis, MN 55426 (NW corner of 394 and 169)
WHEN: Thursday, October 3, 2019
- 11:00 AM Registration and Networking
- 11:30 AM Lunch Presentation
- 12: 45 PM Q & A with the Experts
- Tim Peterson, CHST - 25-year veteran of OECS. He has performed thousands of employee trainings and audits across General Industry and Construction
- Larry Sperling -Retired Senior Safety Investigator with Minnesota OSHA. He performed approximately 800 inspections during that time in General Industry
- Tim O'Connor -Safety consultant and certified instructor with OECS. Tim retired from the U.S. Army after completing 24 years of honorable service. He has more than 20 years of progressive safety experience
Click herefor more information and to register for this free seminar.