Federated Insurance Winter Driving Safety Webinar is Nov. 19
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Federated Insurance Risk Management Academy
- What: Winter Driving Safety
- When: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:00 p.m.
- Details: 30 minutes | Complimentary | Advance registration required
With the changing of the seasons, driving risks also changes. Winter brings shorter days and treacherous weather. We’ll discuss the risks of driving in rain, sleet, snow, ice, fog, and wind. In addition, we’ll discuss how the lack of daylight can contribute to increased fatigue and other risks.
Who Should Attend:
- Operations Management
- Risk Managers
- HR Professionals
- Fleet Managers
What You Will Learn:
- Analyze winter-driving risks
- Analyze seasonal fatigue risks
- Discuss risk management practices
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and calendar appointment. You may access this and other webinars on federatedinsurance.com.