Webinar Series: Manufacturing Solutions to COVID-19 Challenges
Monday, March 23, 2020
Session 1: How to Navigate Immediate Labor Concerns
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
The COVID-19 situation is fluid and manufacturers need solutions to a variety of problems. Starting Tuesday, March 24, the CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA are presenting a series of FREE webinars tailored to the needs of manufacturers.
The first webinar, “How to Navigate Immediate Labor Concerns,” will address how to keep up and respond to the needs of your employees and your business. Join attorneys from Eckberg Lammers for a FREE webinar that will cover:
- What are appropriate steps to take when an employee is exhibiting symptoms?
- What steps can you take when an employee does not want to leave work even when directed?
- What are the current resources or laws passed related to sick leave, FMLA, etc.?
- What creative solutions can manufacturers implement when positions require in-person work?
Since this is a fluid situation, the webinar content may change as information about the state of Minnesota’s response to COVID-19 changes. If you’d like to submit questions before the webinar, please email Steve@mpma.com.
CALL IN INFORMATION
- NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY
- Space is limited to the first 100 people who call in. The webinar will be recorded and made available shortly after the webinar concludes.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 117-828-197
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 22.214.171.124 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 117 828 197
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 126.96.36.199##117828197
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- Workspace cleanliness specific to manufacturing
- Supply Chain management- cleanliness protocols, communication
- Employee morale and family support
- Contract law
- SBA Loans for business continuation
This webinar series is being presented by:
CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA
With Industry Partners:
LAMA, Hwy 2 West, Manufacturers Alliance, Metalcasters of Minnesota (MCM) and
Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence