COVID-19 Webinar: What You Need to Know About Orders & Payments
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Session 2: Contracts & COVID-19 – What You Need to Know About Orders and Payments
Thursday, March 26, 2020
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
The COVID-19 situation is fluid and manufacturers need solutions to a variety of problems. The CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA are presenting a series of FREE webinars tailored to the needs of manufacturers. No pre-registration is required to attend.
The second webinar, “Contracts and COVID-19: What you Need to Know About Orders and Payments" will be presented by Jeffrey Post of Fredrikson & Byron and address:
- Rights relating to delivery delay
- Rights relating to contract cancellation
- Rights regarding the ability to demand pre-payment
- Rights relating to price adjustment
Since this is a fluid situation, the webinar content may change as information about the state of Minnesota’s response to COVID-19 changes.
If you’d like to submit questions before the webinar, please email Steve@mpma.com. This webinar will be recorded and available after the live webinar.
CALL IN INFORMATION
No registration is required to participate, but you will need this information from GoTo Meeting.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 672-443-757
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 672 443 757
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 184.108.40.206##672443757
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- Space is limited on GoTo Meeting when participants log in on their computers.
- If you cannot get into the webinar via your computer, use the phone dial-in information and call in to hear the content.
- All webinars are being recorded and will be available the day after each session.
- Workspace cleanliness specific to manufacturing
- Supply Chain management- cleanliness protocols, communication
- Employee morale and family support
- SBA Loans for business continuation
This webinar series is being presented by:
CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA
With Industry Partners:
LAMA, Hwy 2 West, Manufacturers Alliance, and Metalcasters of Minnesota (MCM)
Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence