Manufacturing Facility Tour at Advanced Research Corporation (ARC)
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 11:00 -11:30 a.m.: Registration
- 11:30 a.m.: ARC Presentations
- Noon – Lunch with bonus presentation, “Cyber Security for Defense Work”
- 12:30 p.m.: ARC Tour
LOCATION: Advanced Research Corporation, 4459 White Bear Parkway, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
COST: $25 members ONLY
Learn more about ARC firsthand with the introduction of key players and a tour of the facilities. There is an added bonus with a short presentation during lunch, “Cyber Security Requirements for Defense Work,” with Rich Jewett of ARC and Keith Schoolcraft of A Couple of Gurus.
ABOUT ADVANCED RESEARCH CORPORATION (ARC)
ARC performs contract research, development, and manufacturing activities on a wide variety of highly-technical projects and for customers in the commercial and military/aerospace markets. The company makes products for OEMs in the x-ray instruments, infrared focal plane arrays, high power lasers, medical devices, SEM and FIB instruments, semiconductor, telecommunications, industrial controls, and automation markets; and for national labs such as DOE, NASA, LLNL, Brookhaven and Sandia. ARC’s core expertise and equipment sets span from extremely high precision machining to MEMs level wafer fab and most anything in-between.
MPMA TOUR GUIDELINES
- Tour participants are subject to review and approval by host company.
- This tour is open to manufacturing/associate members, our annual sponsors, and 20% of our affiliate members.
- This is a members-only tour. You will need to sign into your MPMA account to register for this tour. If you do not know how to sign into your MPMA account, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 952-564-3041.
- Reservation deadline is Sunday, April 19, 2020.