Comprehensive and Trusted Resource
Each year a listing of MPMA members and their services are printed in the Precision Manufacturing Journal, making this your comprehensive and trusted resource for all of your manufacturing and related needs.
The MPMA Buyer’s Guide is a great member benefit and here's why it's important to update your company information:
- Make it easy for fellow members to do business with you. 60 percent of the Journal's 21,000 readers keep their Buyer's Guide all year long. 50 percent report that they use the Buyer's Guide to assist them in purchasing products or services.
- Provide up-to-date information that is accessible to members online and in print.
- Each MPMA member gets three free “services” categories, which allows you to focus on the customers you want. The more categories you add the more opportunities there are for people to find your company. Each additional listing (over the three free ones) is a one-time fee of $99.
- Build your credibility and cultivate new business by sharing essential certifications and compliance standards.
You can update your company information at any time on this website. We use the website data base information for the Buyer's Guide, which comes out annually in the January/February edition of Precision Manufacturing Journal.
- Click here to update your information online
- Click here to download the Buyer's Guide Form and follow the instructions for turning it in.
- Click hereto download the Media Kit and advertise in the Journal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or 952-564-3041.
- Click here to be redirected to our member page, where member names are connected to their company websites.
Please Note: You will be directed to the Precision Manufacturing Journal page. The Buyer's Guide is located in the January/February edition. If you are experiencing issues loading the file in your browser, right click the link and select save as and download the PDF to your computer.
If you're an MPMA member and your Buyer's Guide listing needs updating, fill out the MPMA Buyer's Guide Form and return it to the MPMA as instructed on the form. For additional questions about updating your Buyer's Guide listing, call 952-564-3041 or email email@example.com.